OK JUST SHUT THE LITERAL F- Ok that was a joke, this game is awesome! It has unique mechanics and I have never seen such a interesting concept! Though it is brutal on all the rounds (or that is my bad skills at this game ^_^"). I am looking forward to this shitpost simulator! What I would recommend is a happy face emoji which can produce memes that act as sort of reply baits, or increase your personal up-vote (up arrow) stats, which increase the speed you get your cards!
h8machine is a cardgame 🃏🃏🃏 about shitposting 💩💩💩 featuring anime art 🎨🎨🎨 generated at runtime by a machine learning algorithm! 🤯🤯🤯 the game is set in a dystopian future in which Artificial Intelligence 🤖🤖🤖 has completely overtaken the online world 🌐🌐🌐
(for controllable artwork generator, download the windows build!)
wishlist on steam!
leave feedback here or on discord!
having learned from its me*tbag predecessors, the AI has taken upon itself to replicate all kinds of social behaviours observed in humans:
🤣 spamming overused memes 🤣
🤔 proving intelectual superiority in very serious discussion 🤔
😡 UNFILTERED ALL CAPS RAGE 😡
😭 crying for attention 😭
😍 falling in love at the first sight of a m'lady 😍
it is now up to you to harness the power of bots and defeat your enemies in stupid internet arguments!
try the in-game tutorial!
- pay for cards you want to play with 🤣🤔😡😭😍
- drop cards into 💩 pile to get your 🤣🤔😡😭😍
- use 👎 to dislike your opponent to death
- look at 👁️ to see when your opponent can play another card
- you lose when your 🧠 reaches 0%
- a unique real-time with pause system, which no one uses in cardgames, probably for some good reason. But fuck it, I like RTWP so I just put it in.
- a different take on deckbuilding, based on mixing and matching predefined sets of cards. Your team consists of 3 unique personalities, each of them bringing its own 1/3rd of the deck. Rather than collecting individual cards, you will collect these personalities.
- real-time generated anime art, customizable with 32 mysterious sliders!
THE ABSOLUTE STATE of this game
current demo has voicelines! still intended to test the game balance, find all kinds of bugs, and gather feedback on what's fun and not. deckbuilder progression in development.
things I'm working on right now: extending the game into multi-act progression, how to make fun bosses
twitter emoji set:
Amazing Plan by Kevin MacLeod
Download and unzip.
- constructedJun 13, 2022
- the voiceJan 30, 2022
- 10 signs you are the sigma male (no. 7 will blow your mind!)Nov 06, 2021
- a VERY BASED updateOct 08, 2021
- some post-DD updatesSep 08, 2021
- updootSep 03, 2021
- pic unrelatedAug 28, 2021
- 26.08Aug 26, 2021